This is the NSCDC Private Guard Company Fresh Licensing and Renewal Portal.
This portal is divided into four (4) different sections:
- Signing up into our portal
- Fresh Registration/License section
- Renewal section
- Other Services section
The Sign up / Register section will give you access to register your details in our portal for a proper authentication before proceeding to other sections which is solely built for your documents to be submitted and duly verified.
The Fresh Registration / License section enables the users of this portal to submit the required documents and other details that is evidential while obtaining a PGC License from NSCDC.
Renewal Section allow already registered companies to renew their license by submitting the required documents which will be duly processed before the issuance/ authorisation of renewal.
Other Services section: This section will allow the already registered companies in our portal to pay for various services under the Private Guard Company. The other services link when clicked will redirect a logged in user to the other services page.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS A PRIVATE GUARD COMPANY
- Application for private license addressed to the Commandant General.
- CTC of memorandum and Article of association (2 copies).
- Photocopies of certificates of incorporation (2 copies)
- Payment of Five hundred thousand naira (500,000.00) only.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Statement of account.
- Letter from an auditor.
- Proposed training program
- Proposed salary structure
- Veterinary certificate (optional)
- Personal History Statement (PHS) forms at One hundred thousand naira (100,000.00) only. All directors must obtain one.
- Credential of directors (2 copies) to be attached with PHS form.
- Letter from bankers
- Eight (8) passport photographs for each of the Directors
- Eight(8) full photographs (postcard 5 X 7 inches) of each of the Directors with a white background, with five fingers print and signature signed at the back of the postcard(photograph) in the presence of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Officers.
- Photocopy of the signature page of the Directors in the International passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License and this should be stapled at the back cover of the file jacket.
- PHS form must be adequately filled by the Directors stating Nil or Not Applicable to portions they do not have answers to and no column should be left unfiled.
- Attestation letters from referees for each Directors
- One uniform sample with photograph of guard in uniform (2 copies).
All uniform and accoutrement must not have semblance of any government agency or similar to any other PGCs.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of application fee is not an authorization to operate. Licenses are required before operations can commence.